Aged Care Employment is a national employment platform specifically designed for the aged care and health care industries.
Backed by the resources, industry profile and recognition of our existing national aged care directory Aged Care Online, the aged care employment platform adds another dimension to the Aged Care Online family.
Aged care providers now have a central recruitment system to connect them with potential candidates in all employment categories related to the provision of aged care.
Single Ad: $55.00 (incl. GST)
10 Job Pack: $440.00 (incl. GST) Save $110.00!
Register and start posting jobs!
Aged care employment - Advertiser services
Our aged care employment platform offers a comprehensive recruitment service to Aged Care providers.
Advertisers benefit from our advanced online functionality including:
- Creating and posting all employment adverts online in real time
- Adverts can appear on both the Aged Care Employment web site and the advertisers own web site
- An interactive 'candidate management tool' allowing advertisers to store, refine and archive potential candidates who have registered an application for a position advertised
- Comprehensive reporting on the performance of each advert posted
- Real time updating of any advert posted on the web site, updating any necessary changes and removal of the advert if the position has been filled
- Search engine optimisation through all of Australia's major search engines ensuring our advertisers receive a high level of online exposure in attracting quantity applicants
- The purchase of job adverts online as required
- Automatic job listing expiry after 30 days
Attracting Aged Care Candidates
Candidates will be able to easily find our web site through any of Australia's popular search engines. The aged care employment platform leverages off our existing online positioning with priority rankings for generic aged care terms including: Aged Care, Aged Care Facilities, Aged Care Vacancies, Aged Care Employment and Aged Care Jobs.
Applicants can also utilise a range of online functionality including:
- Search for Aged Care Jobs anywhere in Australia
- Customise employment searches based on location, position type and full or part time work options
- Job Alert notification via email
- Job Favourites and shortlists
- Uploading of resumes, cover letters and customised messages
Candidates will also be able to search for education and training courses that could assist them in seeking employment in the aged care industry.