annecto offers flexible and individually tailored aged care services to assist clients to live well at home, stay connected to their friends and family and to be active in their community.
The annecto team works closely with client to identify and understand the areas that are important before planning and implementing individually tailored services.
Areas of support and assistance include:
- Interests and hobbies
- Home life
- Work and education
- Social connections
With a comprehensive plan in place, annecto can assist clients to:
- Continue to develop their skills or to learn new skills, such as art or connecting online and using computers
- Get involved in their local community by being a volunteer, joining a community group or participating in local events
- Get assistance with personal care, if and as needed
- Maintain the home environment with practical help such as preparing meals and house cleaning, or with assistance in the garden and basic house maintenance
- Explore hobbies and interests, attend a sporting game or catch up with friends
- Access nursing care, including medications and the use of aids
- Access services as required, 24 hours a day
- Make minor home modifications and purchase equipment
annecto are flexible with the assistance and services they provide and can be more involved or less involved, as needed.