If you or a loved one needs short term care, or you simply would like to experience a Freedom Care Community, respite may be a good option.
Respite allows carers to take a break from their care duties with the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved one is being cared for by qualified health care professionals.
Respite care is the best way to experience all the benefits of living in a Freedom Care Community, and can offer peace-of-mind for those who might be considering making the move permanent. It can also be a good option for those:
- Needing extra care and support after a hospital stay before returning home
- Recuperating after a fall or incident
- Caregivers or family members wanting to go on a holiday to recharge
- Feeling the need to feel secure in a friendly environment to refresh the mind and body
To qualify for our respite service, residents must have low to medium level care needs. They do not require ACAT/ACAS approval.
As part of the respite service cost, we offer residents:
- Personal care including showering and dressing
- Medication management
- Clinical support
- Domestic cleaning and laundry
- Lifestyle and Engagement Program – outings and activities available
We also provide access to a range of additional services on a pay-as-you-need basis, including:
- Community health services
- Hairdressing and beauty
- Hearing clinic services
- Physiotherapy and podiatry
Contact Freedom Respite today to find out more.