My CarePath is an innovative national aged care support service, providing expert advice on the best aged care options available. We offer a complete end-to-end case management service, assisting with the navigation of the complex aged care sector.
We have helped more than 5,000 Australian’s make the best choice for their aged care needs and we welcome the opportunity to help you.
No matter where you live, we can help you find the best aged care options available.
We work with a diverse range of aged care providers across Australia, large, small, private and not-for-profit.
My CarePath will:
- Meet with you and your loved ones to discuss your situation and create a personalised care plan
- Provide assistance in navigating the government portal – My Aged Care
- Compare aged care service providers and based on your care needs, develop a shortlist of options
- Residential Aged Care: coordinate and attend facility tours to assist in selecting the most suitable aged care accommodation
- Home Care: review a shortlist of home care providers and meet with them to discuss your specific needs
- Negotiate provider fees and charges on your behalf, ensuring the best possible value for money
- You select your care provider of choice