Support that’s right for you
We are here to make life easier for you and your family. We can lend a hand with day-to-day chores, help you manage your medication, or simply share a cup of tea and an enjoyable chat — whatever you need.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll work with you to develop a customised program.
Our most commonly requested services include:
- Personal care — dignified and respectful support with personal tasks such as showering, grooming and dressing
- Nursing care — assistance with managing health conditions within the familiarity of your own home
- Domestic assistance — help with day-to-day activities such as cleaning, laundry, ironing, changing sheets and grocery shopping
- Home maintenance — co-ordination of regular mowing and gardening, household repairs and external cleaning
- Transport — help with getting ‘out and about’ — in an air-conditioned St Vincent’s Care Services car or via taxi
- Social support — companionship and support to pursue activities of interest
- Exercise and rehabilitation — support to maintain your fitness or get back on your feet after surgery, illness or injury
- Respite care — short-term and long-term, full-time care provided by qualified and experienced staff in your own home or one of our residential living communities.