Work close to home in the Bayside area on a casual or permanent basis to support our clients remain in the comfort of their own homes.
At Prestige Inhome Care, we are currently seeking talented and dedicated Personal Care Attendants across the Bayside area, including the following suburbs; Brighton, Malvern, Toorak, Middle Park, St Kilda, Moorabbin and Narrewarren.. We have of variety of shifts which include working across the Monday to Sunday week - AM shifts starting from 7am, right through to afternoon, evening and overnight care. The minimum shift with one client is 1 hour right through to 24/7 care.
We understand that the quality of our services and the outcomes for our clients are only as good as the team providing this support. Our Carers understand that knowing how a client enjoys their cup of tea, is just as important as the personal care.
Daily tasks will include:
- Transport shifts: transporting clients to appointments etc and running errands.
- Personal care: showering, grooming, dressing, toileting, hygiene.
- Domestic assistance: cleaning, laundry, meals, shopping, pet care, paying bills.
- Socialisation: escorting for special events, lunches and morning/afternoon tea.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are a fantastic communicator, knowing how to get your point across and easily understanding others. After having met you, people remember the way you made them feel because of a natural warmth you demonstrate, and the fact that you are a good listener. You are not easily flustered and remain calm and collected in all sorts of situations. You are highly organised and proactive, and enjoy being productive to get things done. You will have a knack for helping people which makes you reliable and trustworthy.
You will also have the following:
- Lived experience in looking after loved ones living with disabilities, or in aged care
- Qualifications OR previous work experience in aged care, disability, home and community care or nursing
- Available for a minimum of 15 hours per week
- A current driver’s licence and a reliable roadworthy vehicle
You’re nodding and you recognise yourself in these descriptions. WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
HOW TO APPLY
In order to fast track your application and to get you out visiting clients sooner, follow the process below:
- Submit your application and resume today using the “Apply” button
- Shortlisted candidates will receive an email to complete video submission to support their application
- Candidates will be asked to supply their relevant compliance documents to be considered for the position. This includes; Passport/Birth Certificate, Drivers Licence, First Aid, NDIS Screening Check, Police Check etc.
- You will be contacted to schedule an interview in your region.
Group Interviews currently being held throughout June!
For more information about Prestige Inhome Care, visit www.prestigeinhomecare.com.au/
Please note: Our recruitment process requires to you hold a clear National Crime Check or be willing to apply for an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, through their relevant state government agency. Police check and NDIS Worker Screening outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation standards. Furthermore, all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Posted: 11 June 21
Classification: Residential Aged Care » Personal Carers
Location: VIC » Melbourne Southern Suburbs