Work in Sydney's Inner West and Eastern Suburbs to support our clients remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes.
Prestige Inhome Care is a private provider of premium home-based care services. At heart we are professional, friendly and committed to our clients and each other. We have established offices in Sydney (servicing the Eastern Suburbs, the Inner West and the Northern Beaches), and Melbourne.
We are currently seeking dedicated Community Care Workers and Assistants in Nursing on a casual or perm basis in the following suburbs across Eastern Sydney; Double Bay, Dawes Point, Maroubra, Riverwood, Mortdale, Paddington, Kareela, Balmain, Bondi, Daceyville, Glebe, and Elizabeth Bay. We have of variety of shifts which include working across the Monday to Sunday week - AM shifts starting from 7am, right through to afternoon, evening and overnight care. The minimum shift with one client is 1 hour right through to 24/7 care.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We understand that the quality of our services and the outcomes for our clients are only as good as the team providing this support. Our Carers understand that knowing how a client enjoys their cup of tea, is just as important as the personal care. Our Carers are committed to helping people live happily and safely in their homes for as long as possible. The service we offer is meaningful not only to our clients, but our client’s families.
Daily tasks will include:
- Transport shifts: you would need to have a current driver’s licence, a reliable roadworthy vehicle and full comprehensive car insurance.
- Personal care: showering, grooming, dressing, toileting, hygiene.
- Domestic assistance: cleaning, laundry, meals, shopping, pet care, paying bills.
- Socialisation: escorting for special events, lunches and morning/afternoon tea.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are a fantastic communicator, knowing how to get your point across and easily understanding others. After having met you, people remember the way you made them feel because of a natural warmth you demonstrate, and the fact that you are a good listener. You are not easily flustered and remain calm and collected in all sorts of situations. You are highly organised and proactive, and enjoy being productive to get things done. You will have a knack for helping people which makes you reliable and trustworthy.
You will also have the following:
- Lived experience in looking after loved ones living with disabilities, or in aged care
- Qualifications OR previous work experience in aged care, disability, home and community care or nursing
- Available for a minimum of 15 hours per week
- A current driver’s licence and reliable roadworthy vehicle
You’re nodding and you recognise yourself in these descriptions. WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
In order to fast track your application and get you out visiting clients sooner, submit your application today! Please upload your resume and cover letter, outlining your availability for this position.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Balance your work and home commitments with flexible working hours or have a permanent fixture in your area.
- Flex your care expertise in a 1:1 environment, build rapport and familiarity
- Enjoy the support of an experienced service coordination team available 24/7
- Work with a growing business with a great reputation in the community and the industry
To find out more about Prestige Inhome Care, visit us at www.prestigeinhomecare.com.au/
Our recruitment process requires you to be willing to apply for an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, through their relevant state government agency. Police check and NDIS Worker Screening outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation standards. Furthermore, all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Posted: 11 June 21
Classification: Residential Aged Care » Assistant in Nursing
Location: NSW » Inner West