Enjoy working in a team that thrives in delivering exceptional client service in a stunning environment
- Northern Beaches location
- Work 1:1 with your very own clients
- Become part of the household to make a difference every day in people's lives
- Ongoing FT role, Mon-Fri, Fantastic pay rates
The service we offer is meaningful not only to our clients, but our client’s families. All our carers understand that knowing how a client enjoys their cup of tea, is just as important as the personal care. Our Nurses and Personal Care Attendants are committed to helping people live happily and safely in their own homes for as long as possible.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Located in the magnificent Northern Beaches our private client requires nursing care and personal care assistance in their day to day. A team of experienced nurses currently exists, and we are looking to add an equally exceptional professional into the rotating roster.
- Personal Care
- Administering medications
- Observing and monitoring patients' condition
- Assisting with patient rehabilitation
- Maintaining records
- Communicating with doctors
As part of an affluent, well run household, this role is one where the nurses on the roster will be open and ready to become a regular part of the home. The nurses who work with this client will find an easy balance of personal support and banter, as our clients appreciate a sense humour and character.
You understand that life shouldn’t be taken too seriously and have a healthy sense of humour, you can enjoy a laugh. You are a fantastic communicator. You are not easily flustered and remain calm and collected in all sorts of situations.
You enjoy being productive, reliable and getting things done, and because you are proactive and organised you have a knack for helping people.
You know how to get your point across to be understood and you easily understand others. After having met you, people remember the way you made them feel. This is due to your natural warmth and the fact that you are a good listener.
You will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (must be currently registered or willing to register with AHPRA)
- Recent clinical experience and competency, particularly in wound care and current medication management
- Falls prevention and seizure management experience are ideal
- Experience in dementia support or palliative care are an advantage
- Experience conducting nursing/ PAS assessments for packaged care clients is also well regarded
- A current driver’s licence and a reliable road worthy vehicle ideally with full comprehensive insurance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Relocation support
- Ongoing shifts with the same client
- Enjoy the support of an experienced service coordination team available 24/7
- Know that through your work you are making a difference in people’s lives
- Work with a growing business with a great reputation in the community and the industry
- Flex your care expertise in a 1:1 environment, build rapport and familiarity
Prestige Inhome Care is a private provider of premium home-based care services. At heart we are professional, friendly and committed to our clients and each other. We have established offices in Sydney (servicing the Eastern Suburbs, the Inner West and the Northern Beaches), and Melbourne.
Contact Kelly on email@example.com with questions about this opportunity.
Our recruitment process requires to you hold a clear NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, including a clear National Crime Check. Police check and NDIS Worker Screening outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation standards. Furthermore, all applicants must have the right to work in Australia
Posted: 18 June 21
Classification: Home & Community Care » Nursing Staff - Home
Location: NSW » Sydney Inner City