Acacia Living Group Menora Gardens Residential Aged Care is located just 7km from Perth’s CBD, with local shops, cafes, transport and medical services conveniently close by. Care and accommodation is provided for 178 residents in single rooms with private ensuites. Residents enjoy a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and parklands.
Each bedroom is well appointed with quality fixtures and furnishings, nurse call, telephone & TV connections and space for small personal belongings. Each room offers courtyard or garden views.
A regular activities program is offered to all residents with a range of activities and outings designed to enhance wellbeing such as shopping trips, Happy Hour and visiting entertainment. Residents can enjoy the beautiful gardens and courtyards and take a leisurely stroll on the winding pathways.
Meals are prepared fresh on-site every day.
Other services and amenities offered Acacia Living Group Menora Gardens Residential Aged Care include:
- Covered picnic & BBQ area
- Activities area
- Comfortable and well-appointed common areas
- Occupational therapy
- Podiatry, Physiotherapy & visiting GP
- Personal laundry
- Hairdressing & beauty therapy
- Chapel & church services
- Menora Gardens Village Restaurant and Village Green
- Televisions in the Extra Service rooms
- Extra Services available on request (additional fee)
- On-site pet therapy