The facility is built into the side of a hill, giving residents access to panoramic views of the surrounding regions. Single room with ensuite accommodation is divided across four levels, all accessible by lifts and stairs. Common areas include large function rooms, several garden areas with BBQ facilities and leisure areas complete with pool table and scenic views.
The lovely volunteers assist with lifestyle activities and in-house entertainment, providing a lively daily atmosphere throughout the facility.
The dementia specific area is complemented by quiet, comfortable lounges and secure gardens designed to stimulate the senses and encourage more time spent in the great outdoors.
Other key features include:
- Homelike kitchens
- Separate dining areas and all meals prepared onsite
- Prayer and meditation room
- Hairdressing salon
- Onsite chapel and chaplain
- High views over Albany district, from some rooms
- Built in robes in all rooms
- Windows fitted with flyscreens in all rooms
- Physiotherapy visits
- Onsite occupational therapist
- 24 hour nursing
- Speech pathologist visits
- Dietician visits