Blue Bells Crofton House has been designed specifically for the aged, making the residence one of the best aged care facilities available and the perfect place to call home, or take a break.
Some of the features of Blue Bells Crofton House include:
- Excellent location in the heart of the leafy suburb of Blackburn. Within a 2-minute stroll to Blackburn shops, bus and train station.
- Designed specifically for the aged with the latest in facilities and equipment.
- Beautifully designed and appointed facility, providing residents with a warm, family atmosphere.
- Spacious single room accommodation with private ensuite and optional kitchenette and TV. Married-Couple or adjoining rooms also available.
- Secure facility including keypad entry and exit. 24-hour call bells strategically placed in rooms, bathrooms and all communal areas.
- Individually adjustable climate control to each room and in all communal areas.
- Spacious outdoor areas and courtyards plus optional personal garden plots outside your room.
- Private Dining Room and BBQ Courtyard available for family functions.
- Specifically designed beauty room including professional hairdresser’s salon.
- Centrally located communal dining and lounges.
- Library and sun rooms.
- Easy access and ample parking.
Blue Bells Crofton House prides itself on providing a premium level of care and service to all residents and their families. Blue Bells Crofton House accommodation and care is available on a short term, long term and permanent basis.
Blue Bells Crofton House's service features include:
- Blue Bells Crofton House only employs the best Personal Carers available; they are all qualified, experienced and trained to deliver the premium level of care and service expected of them.
- ‘stand-up’ staff on-site 24-hours per day
- A personalised care service, including a detailed and constantly updated Assessment of the resident’s needs and care requirements and a tailored Care Plan to meet each resident’s needs. The following services are included in the weekly fee: 24-hour care. Showering assistance. Dressing assistance. Oral Care assistance. Toileting assistance & management of incontinence. Mobility assistance. Medication administration & management. All food provided as per the menu & dietary requirements catered for.
- All meals are home cooked. A trained nutritionist designs the 4-week rotating menu that includes: breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea & drinks, dinner and supper. All ingredients are purchased fresh and cooked on-site. All meals can be catered for individual needs and dietary requirements. The kitchen is managed by qualified chefs who prepare meals with care.
- Activities, exercise, on-site entertainment and diversional therapy programs including use of the council bus for regular outings and shopping trips.
- Regular visits from doctors, chemist, podiatrist, dentist, massage therapist, beautician and hairdresser. Blue Bells Crofton House can manage these services as per the resident’s and family needs.
- Blue Bells Crofton House is as flexible as possible in order to provide residents with personalised individual care.