Enjoy your retirement with outdoor green spaces, freshly-cooked meals and vibrant lifestyle programs.
At Fred French in Launceston, delivering high-quality, customised aged care services is central to everything we do.
Relax in our open outdoor areas – filled with plants and flowers, they’re a quiet place to sit and enjoy the sun. Enjoy life in your private and spacious room.
Masonic Care Tasmania (MCT) delivers high-quality, customised residential aged care services to meet the current and future needs of older Tasmanians, their carers and families.
• Residential care
• Short-term care | Respite care beds
• New outdoor green spaces and facilities to enjoy
• Physiotherapy and pain management services from Transform Physio
• Freshly-cooked meals by qualified chefs and expert kitchen staff, seven days a week
• Vibrant lifestyle and leisure programs in collaboration with our Day Therapy Centre at Peace Haven in Norwood
• School visits and collaborative projects with Scotch Oakburn College
• Monthly resident meeting
• Pet therapy