Located in Embleton, the Juniper City of Bayswater Hostel residential aged care home is owned by the City of Bayswater, and managed and operated by Juniper. Caring for those with lower care needs, through to dementia-specific care, beautifully decorated therapy rooms and communal activity areas, spacious corridors and lovely outdoor areas, provide a comfortable and pleasant living environment.
Juniper City of Bayswater Hostel is a 70-bed residential care facility providing a full continuum of care, from lower level to dementia-specific care.
Each bedroom has been designed and furnished to maximise residents’ comfort. They include:
- Bedside cabinet and chair
- Bedding (sheets, towels, pillow, pillow case, and blankets etc.)
- An electric adjustable bed
- En-suite bathroom
- A built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Window treatments
- Reverse cycle air conditioner / heater
- Connection points for TV and power
- A call bell available in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper City of Bayswater Hostel include:
- Nutritious freshly cooked meals
- Allied health services
- Activity and exercise programs
- A fully equipped hairdressing salon
- Daily newspapers