Featuring its own clubhouse, cafe, activity areas and direct access to our very own large community-style garden, Juniper St Andrew’s offers sun filled spaces which create an atmosphere of care and love.
The gourmet-style on-site kitchen provides healthy home-style meals and with many indoor and outdoor spaces to enjoy, you can lead an active social life with family and friends, whilst growing a great social support network.
Juniper St Andrew’s provides care and accommodation for 75 residents, from lower need to dementia-specific care. Five houses are linked by central corridors:
Each house caters for 15 residents and offers rooms designed and furnished to maximise residents’ comfort. Each bedroom includes:
- Bedside cabinet and chair
- Bedding (sheets, towels, pillow, pillow case, and blankets etc.)
- An adjustable bed
- A built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Window treatments
- Reverse cycle air conditioner / heater
- Connection points for television and power
- A call bell available in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper St Andrew’s include:
- Nutritious freshly cooked meals
- Allied health services
- Activity and exercise programs
- Beautiful outdoor areas
- A fully equipped hairdressing salon
- Daily newspapers
- Kiosk for small items
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Comfortable lounge and dining areas
- Library in Robertson House