Annie Lockwood Court has 50 permanent places and one respite place. All rooms have their own private ensuite and 15 units have their own kitchenettes and lounge rooms.
Fully accredited services are designed and provide for all aspects of our resident’s lives as required. Physical, social, emotional, financial and spiritual needs can be supported as directed by their individualised care plan.
Leisure and recreational activities are designed to provide optimal social and emotional wellbeing and provide options to participate in group activities or support individual interests.
A Memory Support Unit is available at the facility, providing a specialised environment for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or related disorders.
- Cottage Style Accommodation
- Respite Care Facilities
- Leisure and lifestyle activities calendar
- Access to own Medical Officer
- Access to Allied Health Services
- 24 hour nursing assistance
- Landscaped courtyards and gardens
- Large common areas
- Units with kitchenette
- All rooms have private ensuite