Kirralee aged care home from Japara raises the bar for aged care in Ballarat, with a blend of well-appointed rooms, social spaces, expert staff and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Contemporary, comfortable and high quality, we’re proud to offer a first-class home for more than 100 residents for aged care Victorian living.
With permanent aged care services, short-term residential respite care, specialised dementia memory support, our services are designed to all resident needs.
Our ideal location by the expansive Ballarat Wildlife Park creates a setting of natural peace and serenity, with the historic streets of the town centre only a 10-minute drive away, and a comprehensive leisure and lifestyle program provides therapuetic enjoyment 7 days a week.
Visit our website or give us a call to book your tour today.
Our care services:
- 24 hour registered nursing care
- Residential respite care
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Palliative care
- Concessional rooms available
Lifestyle at Kirralee:
- Personalised lifestyle program, 7 days a week
- Nutritious and delicious home cooked meals
- Hair and treatment salon
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Extra services available