Life Care – Glenrose Court is located in the leafy Eastern suburb of Glen Osmond, designed to create a community environment that focuses on a high quality of life. Residents are encouraged to Live Every Day, with residential care and respite care available.
Life Care – Glenrose Court features a range of modern indoor and outdoor areas, including a café, hairdressing salon, multiple lounge areas, several dining areas, a multipurpose activity room, outdoor courtyards as well as a tropical fish aquarium.
Each bedroom at Life Care – Glenrose Court has been tastefully decorated and appointed with soft furnishings and welcoming décor, designed to maximise natural light and offer street or garden views.
Residents enjoy meals from an a la carte menu cooked on-site.
Residents are encouraged to maintain contact with their local communities and external clubs wherever possible. Regular social outings and activities on-site are enjoyed by residents.
Other services and amenities include:
• Café and Shop
• On-site library supported by Burnside Library
• Daily papers (communal areas)
• On-site laundry of personal items and access to dry-cleaning service*
• Postal service
• Computer with internet access
• Non-denominational chaplaincy and church services
• Daily activities
• Activity hall
• Resident animals and visiting pets allowed
• Meals for visitors*
• Dedicated lounge/visiting areas
• Community bus service
• 24 hour nursing care
• Allied health services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Optometry, and Hearing*
*Additional fees may apply