Life Care – Parkrose Village is located in the quiet leafy suburb of Everard Park, designed to create a community environment that focuses on a high quality of life. Residents are encouraged to Live Every Day, with residential care and respite care available.
Life Care – Parkrose Village features a range of modern indoor and outdoor areas, including a shop & café, hairdressing salon, multiple lounge areas, several dining areas, a multipurpose activity room, outdoor courtyards, library, deluxe massage room, billiards room and an indoor aviary.
Each bedroom at Life Care – Parkrose Village has been tastefully decorated and appointed with soft furnishings and welcoming décor, designed to maximise natural light and offer street or garden views.
Residents enjoy meals from an a la carte menu cooked on-site.
Residents are encouraged to maintain contact with their local communities and external clubs wherever possible. Regular social outings and activities on-site are enjoyed by residents.
Other services and amenities include:
- Café and Shop
- On-site library supported by Unley Library
- Daily papers (communal areas)
- On-site laundry of personal items
- Postal service
- Computer with internet access
- Non-denominational chaplaincy and church services
- Daily activities
- Billiards room and community hall
- Life Care Active classes
- Resident animals and visiting pets allowed
- Meals for visitors*
- Dedicated lounge/visiting areas
- Community bus service
- 24 hour nursing care
- Allied health services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Optometry*
*Additional fees may apply