Whether you enjoy spending time indoors or outdoors, life at Mercy Place Springvale offers more than you might expect. Features include:
- Regular religious services
- Quaint courtyards and gardens
- Intimate reading nooks and quiet reflection spaces
- Pets including a dog and some chooks
Your room at Mercy Place Springvale is your personal retreat. Make it your own with personal items and family photos, and enjoy peace and quiet, with a nurse on call when you need them.
All rooms include:
- Private ensuites
- Built-in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans and hydronic heating
A range of culturally diverse meals are on the menu at Mercy Place Springvale. All your meals are prepared in a dedicated on-site kitchen, with something for everyone.
You will find many of the services and supports you need right here at Mercy Place Springvale, including:
- Specialist dementia services
- Pastoral care services
- Ancillary services including GP, podiatrist, physiotherapist and nutritionist
- Multi-lingual staff
- Hairdressing salon.
For anything else, the home is located close to public transport, shops including Brandon Park Shopping Centre, and local hospitals.
View Mercy Place Springvale
If you would like any further information, or to arrange a tour, please contact the Manager the phone number above.