Opal Warrnambool is a friendly, welcoming home located on the western fringe of the beautiful Great Ocean Road. The home is designed to make residents and their families feel as comfortable as possible.
An experienced team help residents to achieve the highest quality of life possible, facilitating a range of recreational activities and exceptional clinical care when needed. Delicious home-style meals are cooked fresh on-site by our home chef.
A range of accommodation options and communal living spaces are available, purpose designed to help residents maintain the highest level of comfort and security. Opal Warrnambool also keeps strong links to the local community.
Other key features:
• Exceptional care
• Private or companion bedrooms
• Memory support care specific to the needs of those living with dementia
• Respite and palliative care
• Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
• Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
• A range of indoor and outdoor areas
• Hairdressing services