The next generation of residential aged care is here
Advanced facilities, the latest technology and new specialized services have all come together in our brand new Southern Plus East Fremantle aged care residence.
Designed with one ambition in mind - to provide the most advanced, personalized premium care services in an integrated aged care five star hotel-like environment nestled near the Swan River in close proximity to the Western Suburbs.
We offer a variety of meaningful daily activities, entertainment and regular social activities that provide cognitive stimulation and help maintain social connections. We want to ensure you stay connected to family and friends, and make new ones.
Whether it’s joining a choir, participating in discussion groups or working those muscles, it’s entirely up to our residents how they spend their time and how many activities they choose to participate in. With onsite health and wellness including medical staff onsite, it’s easy to access the best in personalised care.
Clients in the dementia home on the ground floor have exclusive access to the specialist dementia support team and designed secure dementia therapy garden. Please talk to our care advisors regarding these rooms and services. We also offer dedicated palliative care services and support backed by our pastoral care team.
The health and wellness services offered at ‘Southern Plus East Fremantle’ include:
- Premium nursing and personal care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 24/7 concierge and 5-star hospitality services including freshly prepared chef-designed meals
- Individually tailored dementia support and care and specially designed amenities for residents living with dementia
- Lifestyle services including hair salon, men’s club, cinema, BBQ areas, casual and formal dining and family café
- Advanced technology to improve client entertainment, social connections, independence as well as a leading clinical management system
- On-site health and wellness centre for seniors offering medical services from geriatricians and GP’s
- On-site hydrotherapy pool and exercise clinic with the latest equipment
- Luxuriously appointed private rooms with ensuites including large screen smart TVs and many with spectacular water views or access to courtyards