St Vincent's Care Services Arundel is located on the Gold Coast, nestled amongst parklands and only minutes to the beach. It is neighboured by Biggera Waters, which is located directly across the Broadwater from the famous Gold Coast Spit.
The suburb is known for its creeks, estuaries and islands, as well as plenty of cafes and restaurants along its waterfront promenade. Arundel is also 8km away from Southport, the central business district of the Gold Coast and one of the city’s largest communities.
Residents are provided with around-the-clock aged care and support in home-like environments, where staff work hard to make you feel welcome, valued and safe.
Each residents’ spacious private room includes an ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan, nurse call and garden views.
Other services and amenities include:
- Specialist dementia accommodation
- Diverse care options including low care, high care, respite care and palliative care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including catering, laundry and cleaning
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Flexibility to choose your own GP
- Holistic, inclusive pastoral care, encompassing spiritual and emotional support services
- Regular outings including BBQs, picnics and shopping trips
- Happy hour
- Arts and crafts
- Card games
- Visiting entertainers
- Communal lounge and dining areas
- Barbeque facilities with an entertainment area
- Large activity room with library
- Hairdressing salon
- Facility bus for outings
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Landscaped and peaceful gardens
- Multi-denominational services
To find out more, please call or email today.