St Vincent’s Care Services Boondall offers residents a relaxing and comfortable retirement lifestyle in Brisbane’s northern suburbs.
Featuring contemporary design and state-of-the-art amenities, and overlooking tranquil bush and parkland, Boondall has the added convenience of local shopping, entertainment, medical and transport services all just a few minutes away.
Residents are provided with around-the-clock aged care and support in home-like environments, where staff work hard to make you feel welcome, valued and safe.
Each resident room is at ground level, has an electric adjustable bed, large ensuite, television and built in cupboards. Features designer selected superior decor and fittings.
Other services and amenities include:
- Specialist dementia accommodation
- Diverse care options including low care, high care, respite care and palliative care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including catering, laundry and cleaning
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Flexibility to choose your own GP
- Holistic, inclusive pastoral care, encompassing spiritual and emotional support services
- Indoor heated pool
- Gym and exercise facilities
- Media room
- Barbeque and outdoor entertainment area
- Regular social events, activities, concerts and outings
- Dedicated walking track around the facility’s beautiful established gardens
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Hairdressing and beauty services
- Coffee shop
- Chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
To find out more, please call or email today.