Southport lies in the heart of the central business district of the Gold Coast. Residents of St Vincent’s Care Services Southport enjoy close proximity to waterfront parklands, shops, restaurants, entertainment, medical facilities, public transport, and the local bowls and RSL clubs.
Residents are provided with around-the-clock aged care and support in home-like environments, where staff work hard to make you feel welcome, valued and safe.
Your spacious, private room will include an ensuite, air-conditioning, garden views, and access to balcony and patio areas. A small number of rooms also feature interconnecting doors, making them perfect for couples.
Other services and amenities include:
- Specialist dementia accommodation
- Diverse care options including low care, high care, respite care and palliative care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including catering, laundry and cleaning
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Flexibility to choose your own GP
- Holistic, inclusive pastoral care, encompassing spiritual and emotional support services
- Communal lounge and dining areas
- Spacious barbeque and courtyard area
- Community Centre
- Hair salon
- Indoor heated pool and spa
- Gym facilities
- Library and reading room
- Computer room
- Chapel with regular Catholic mass
- Multi-denominational services
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Personal telephone and internet access (costs apply)
- Hydrotherapy and exercise classes
- Sensory garden walks
- Regular outings and shopping trips
- Computer sessions
- Trivia, bingo and card games
- Pamper sessions
- Happy hour
- Scarf weaving
- Poetry writing
To find out more, please call or email today.