Uniting AgeWell Rosetta Community, Strathglen, is a charming and vibrant residence close to parks, hotels and the Moorilla Winery in Hobart.
With 45 single rooms with ensuites bathrooms and generous built-in wardrobes, Strathglen offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Residents are encouraged to catch up with friends and family at the on-site café and cocktail bar, or enjoy one of the many landscapes gardens and lounge areas.
It has a dynamic and engaging lifestyle and activities program supported by staff and volunteers that includes in-house activities and social outings, themed days and guest entertainers
Strathglen’s focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
- 24-hour, high-level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support in a non-restrictive environment
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable lounge areas and sitting nooks
- On-site gym including bikes, weights and bars
- In-room movie/entertainment service with WiFi options
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.