Japara Viewhills Manor aged care home is a warm and relaxing community supported by caring, compassionate and friendly staff and offers single rooms with private ensuites.
With a range of aged care services including permanent residential care, short-term respite stays and dementia support, our dedicated and caring staff are here for you aged care needs.
Our rooms are modern, light and all are within a secure environment. At Viewhills Manor there are no set visiting hours; you can invite friends and family to visit whenever it suits, just like your own home.
What's more, our home also has a relationship with Elite Geriatricians, meaning a Geriatrician visits the home regularly at no extra cost to the residents.
Visit our website or give us a call to book your tour today:
Our care services:
- 24 hour registered nursing care
- Residential respite care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Palliative care
- Concessional rooms available
Lifestyle at Japara Viewhills Manor:
- Personalised lifestyle program, 7 days a week
- Nutritious and delicious home cooked meals
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Hair and treatment salon
- Extra services available