You’re the first priority at Yukana.
At Yukana you can enjoy a close secure community with access to a multitude of home and care services that are all designed for you to live a full, independent lifestyle. You and your family can relax in the security of knowing you are a part of a community that places the highest priority on your health, well-being and care.
Flexible care packages are available to assist you to remain in your unit longer. Each package is designed and tailored to meet your individual care needs, ranging from cleaning services, medication assistance, meals, etc. You are given first priority access (subject to availability) to our private Total Care Facility should you decide on this option for your care needs, making ageing in place truly possible at Yukana.
Integrated Wellness Community
You will have a team of Nurses and Carers ensuring that care support, including emergency assistance, is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You also have access to an extensive selection of services, including:
- A customised and secure pharmacy delivery system
- Local newspaper and magazines (upon request).
- Catered, freshly prepared meals including special dietary requirements
- Exercise and fitness programs
- Concierge service – private transport to local medical appointments
- WiFi internet
- Podiatry, hairdresser and beautician services (by appointment)
- Visiting Doctor service
- Timely housekeeping services
- Full laundry service
- Yukana private bus to various local shopping centres
Come and see for yourself and find out what is so special about Yukana.