Living at an Aveo retirement village allows you to keep living the independent life you enjoy, while enjoying the benefits of a safe and secure community. At Aveo, you can enjoy retirement on your terms and can come and go as you please.
Aveo retirement villages provides a great range of facilities and social activities. You will feel at home in a welcoming community where you can lock up and leave on a weekend away whenever you like.
A wide range of activities are offered, including exercise classes, bowls and happy hours.
At an Aveo retirement village you can:
- Enjoy the freedom to come and go whenever you choose
- Participate in as much or as little of village life as you please
- Invite friends and family to visit or stay with you anytime
- Jump on the village bus with fellow residents for a shopping trip or outing
- Book an appointment with visiting allied health professionals
- Enjoy the added peace-of-mind of a 24/7 in-home emergency call system
- Treat yourself to an appointment at the salon with the visiting hairdresser
- Receive support on your Home Care Package journey with Aveo Care at Home
Click below to find an Aveo retirement village near you.
New South Wales
Aveo has formed a strategic partnership with Opal HealthCare to build out its commitment to providing a holistic continuum of care for their customers based on their needs.