St Vincent's Care Bardon Independent Living (historically known as Magdalene Court) provides retirees with a comfortable, maintenance-free lifestyle in a welcoming and relaxing environment. Residents can take advantage of a range of shared facilities and activities, while enjoying private, maintenance-free living with the comfort and security of on-site support.
At St Vincent's Care Bardon Independent Living, you have the freedom to be as independent and active as you like. Relax in the privacy of your own home, take advantage of the many social activities on offer, or enjoy a shopping trip on the community bus — the choice is yours.
Many residents take advantage of the on-site community living services. Whether it’s lending a hand with day-to-day chores, organising visits to or from health professionals, or simply sharing a cup of tea and an enjoyable chat.
Other services and amenities include:
- Emergency call pendants
- Laundry, hairdresser and coffee shop on site
- Daily mail delivery
- Newspapers upon request (additional costs apply)
- Telephone and internet (additional costs apply)
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Access to Pastoral Care services available to all Independent Living residents
- Flexibility to choose your own GP
- Co-located residential aged care home
Independent Living is private, maintenance-free retirement living in welcoming communities with the comfort and security of on-site support.
Email us to enquire and to book a tour.
Living Types offered