St Vincent's Care Boondall Independent Living (known locally as Viridian at Boondall) offers residents a relaxing and comfortable retirement lifestyle in Brisbane’s northern suburbs. Residents can take advantage of a comfortable, maintenance-free retirement lifestyle within a welcoming and relaxing suburban setting.
The luxury two or three-bedroom apartments are private and fully self-contained, and feature:
- Open plan designs
- Modern kitchens and fittings
- Spacious balconies
- NBN and pay TV connectivity
- Generous storage
- Air conditioning in the main bedroom and living area
- 24-hour emergency nurse call system
Other services and amenities include:
- Indoor heated pool
- Gym and exercise facilities
- Media room
- Barbeque and outdoor entertainment area
- Regular social events, activities, concerts and outings
- Dedicated walking track around the facility’s beautiful established gardens
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Hairdressing and beauty services
- Coffee shop
- Chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
Independent Living is private, maintenance-free retirement living in welcoming communities with the comfort and security of on-site support.
Email us to enquire and to book a tour.
Living Types offered