St Vincent's Care Carseldine Independent Living (historically known as Holy Spirit Home) offers residents a supportive and welcoming environment. Residents can enjoy a comfortable, maintenance-free retirement lifestyle.
Residents can take advantage of events organised by the social committee, our extensive shared facilities and activities, as well as our Community Living services.
One, two and three-bedroom apartments are private and fully self-contained, and feature:
- Open plan designs
- Modern kitchens and fittings
- Deck or patio areas
- Generous storage
- Air conditioning in the main bedroom and living area
- 24-hour emergency nurse call system
Other services and amenities include:
- Outdoor pool
- Gym and exercise facilities
- People mover – providing transport around the campus and daily trip to nearby shopping centre
- Barbeque and outdoor entertainment area
- Extensive landscaped gardens
- Regular social events, activities, concerts and outings
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Hairdressing and beauty services
- Coffee shop
- Chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Access to home care services
- Co-located residential aged care home
Independent Living is private, maintenance-free retirement living in welcoming communities with the comfort and security of on-site support.
Email us to enquire and to book a tour.
Living Types offered