St Vincent’s Care Enoggera is a relaxed and friendly independent living community, featuring self-contained, architect-designed units, just eight kilometres from the CBD. Residents enjoy privacy and maintenance free living, plus the added comfort and security of on-site care and support.
With beautifully landscaped gardens, the village is also within walking distance of public transport, local parklands, and medical and community facilities.
The fully self-contained, one- or two-bedroom, private accommodation includes modern finishes, air-conditioning and a 24-hour emergency call system with pendants.
Other services and amenities include:
- Well-equipped community centre and BBQ area for group and private functions
- Regular activities and get-togethers organised by our active social committee
- Weekly shopping trips and monthly excursions
- Closely located to shopping, entertainment and leisure amenities
- St John the Baptist Church located just next door, with regular Catholic mass and pastoral care available to all residents and their families
- Access to St Vincent’s Care Community Living services
Independent Living is private, maintenance-free retirement living in welcoming communities with the comfort and security of on-site support.
Email us to enquire and to book a tour.
Living Types offered