St Vincent's Care Mitchelton Independent Living (historically known as Oxford Park Retirement Community) offers a comfortable, maintenance-free retirement lifestyle. Residents can take advantage of events organised by the social committee, extensive shared facilities and activities, as well as home care services.
All independent living residents at St Vincent's Care Mitchelton have access to the following amenities and services:
- Emergency call pendants with 24-hour support
- Daily mail delivery
- Regular maintenance of gardens and external facilities
- Water and council rates fees
- Use of on-site recreation facilities – gardens, community centre, barbeque and entertainment area
- Resident social events
- Bus trips for special events
Residents can also elect to take advantage of extra services available on-site, for additional fees:
- Utilities (electricity, landline telephone, internet and pay TV connections)
- On-site hairdresser
- Newspaper delivery
- Dining services
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals
- Access to home care services
Independent Living is private, maintenance-free retirement living in welcoming communities with the comfort and security of on-site support.
Email us to enquire and to book a tour.
Living Types offered