Stockland Gowanbrae Village offers residents the very best of independent retirement living, all just 13 kilometres from Melbourne. We have a kiosk onsite which makes it easy to buy those little convenience, and a coffee shop for residents to relax with friends and family. Enjoy this vibrant location that’s close to friends, family and all the city has to offer.
Gowanbrae Village is growing fast and filling with residents ready to enjoy the best of retirement living.
Stockland Gowanbrae Village’s facilities and features include:
- 24-hour emergency medical assistance
- Gated community with full time Village Manager
- Just 13km from the CBD, with easy access to freeway and Tullamarine Airport
- Centrally located, secure and spacious apartment living options
- Close to Gladstone Park Shopping Centre and Essendon Fields
- Four spaciously designed independent villa living options
- Now selling modern spacious apartments
- Close to Westfield’s Airport West Shoppingtown
Gowanbrae is one of the City of Moreland’s newest suburbs and started development in the 1990s, it is located 13 kilometres west from the Melbourne CBD.
Recreational features include the Moonee Ponds Creek Trail and the Western Ring Road Trail, making an ideal location for recreational cycling and walking.
The area is serviced by the route 490 bus and is bounded by the Western Ring Road and Tullamarine Freeway, making access to the airport and the city easy.
The suburb has a moderate cultural diversity and is often described as a ‘high income young family suburb.’ The majority of Gowanbrae residents are Christian, with more than three quarters of the residents following Christianity.
Approximately one third of citizens from Gowanbrae were born overseas, meaning the area has a high proportion of people who speak a second language other than English.