With easy access to public transport and the nearby Knox City Shopping Centre, it’s easy to get around with three local bus services near the village, or you can hop on the village bus for our organised outings. Stockland Wantirna Village offers independent living villas and serviced apartments in a beautiful, tranquil environment.
About the Village
Stockland Wantirna Village is at the heart of our village and offers a vast array of services and facilities for our residents. A selection of amenities available include:
- Hobby garden, potting shed and workshop
- Putting green
- Outdoor bowling green
- Multi-purpose craft/hobby room
- Mail room with post box
- Beauty salon
- Village shop
- Indoor pool and spa
- Indoor bowls and dance floor
- Communal kitchen facility
- Billiard room
- Coffee lounge
- Dining room
- Full-time nurse and medical clinic
- Full-time manager and management office
Wantirna village offers all the quality services and facilities that you would expect from a Stockland retirement village. There are 150 independent living villas and 28 serviced apartments providing residents with comfortable, secure living in a tranquil and beautiful environment.
The wide walkways and absence of steps, makes strolling around the village a pleasure. Located just off the Burwood highway and right next to a major shopping centre, you have easy access to shops, banks and medical services.
Our affordable and relaxed retirement village is designed for active adults over the age of 65.
You’ll also find available:
- Visiting health professionals and therapists
- 24-hour medical emergency call system
- Village mini-bus for shopping trips and tours
- Exercise class, entertainment and social outings