Our village provides a welcoming and close-knit community for retirees, located just 10 minutes from the centre of Geelong in the beautiful suburb of Belmont. Uniting AgeWell – Kalkee ILUs offers independent living units and many complimentary services.
There’s plenty of shops and amenity less than five minutes away, including petrol stations, 7-Elevens, major chain stores including Spotlight, hardware stores and Anaconda.
The Geelong bay is also less than ten minutes away, the perfect place to enjoy ocean views, gardens and plenty of cafes and restaurants.
We offer all the convenience of city living, with the Barwon Valley Golf Club, Wildlife Reserve and Wetlands and South Barwon Reserve directly across the road.
Independent Living Options
Spring St, Belmont
- Full kitchen and bathroom, furniture provided by occupier
- In-going contribution plus maintenance fee
- Six one bedroom and 1 x one bedroom unit, seven units available in total
85 Francis Street, Belmont
- Full kitchen and bathroom
- Furniture provided by resident
- Four one-bedroom units available (in-going contribution plus maintenance fee)
87 Francis Street, Belmont
- Furniture provided by occupier
- Full bathroom and kitchen
- 15 x one bedroom units - rental option
About Uniting AgeWell
Uniting AgeWell’s focus is all about meeting the needs of our residents, and to help them access the services they need and want to age well.
We design innovative service options so that the experience of ageing is about independence, choice, control and wellbeing.
Care types offered