Uniting AgeWell – Manningtree Hawthorn is due for completion in late 2019 and will consist of 49 two and three-bedroom apartments. The new independent retirement living community will be located in one of Hawthorn’s most prized locations.
Facilities and Amenities
The development will include several services and amenities including generous and inviting spaces to entertain and be entertained, combined with cosy lounges perfect for a catch up, and the services that make life comfortable.
Services and amenities that will be available include places for fun activities such as a billiards room, craft room and a men’s shed.
You can choose a book from our library and enjoy it in front of a cosy fireplace. If you feel like a drink, head to the bar or check out the underground wine cellar.
There’re films to enjoy at our own premier cinema, meals to share at the on-site café or in the dining room. Alternatively, you can enjoy the fresh air on the outdoor terrace.
If you’re a keen gardener there’s a community garden to join. Or if you prefer to just enjoy the natural scenery around you, you’ll appreciate the purposefully-designed contemplation garden.
If you need a haircut or just want a bit of pampering, you won’t have to go far, with our on-site hair and beauty salon.
Choose between two or three-bedroom apartments, with each apartment including:
- Accessibility features and emergency call system
- Eco-friendly design elements
- Ample storage throughout
- Generous balcony/terrace perfect for entertaining
- Luxurious bathrooms with European-style fittings
- Separate laundry with Miele washing machine and dryer
- Bespoke timber veneer cabinetry
- Integrated kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances
- Spacious, open-plan living and dining
- Master bedroom with ensuite
To find out more, and to secure your apartment, visit the website or contact us via email or phone.
Living Types offered