Personalised Home Care Services
As we grow older, it can be hard to start the conversation about what our changing needs are. Life Care will listen to your questions, ask about your needs and provide options and solutions that will help in making your decision. Life Care’s aim is to help people remain mobile, independent and active in their own communities by providing the relevant support and services.
Life Care’s home care services can be accessed through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), Home Care Package (HCP) or paying yourself (self-funded).
An At Home Advisor will discuss what your wants and needs are and help tailor an individualised plan to help you remain living comfortably in your own home.
Life Care At Home’s services can include:
- Personal care – assistance with showering, dressing, mobility, meal preparation and eating
- Support services – help with washing and ironing, house cleaning, basic home maintenance, modifications and transport
- Clinical care – nursing or other allied health support
- Assistance with participation in social activities
- In-home respite for carers