Catholic Healthcare is delighted to launch its new Care Runs Deep campaign. The inspiration for Care Runs Deep comes from their dedicated staff, who have a deep commitment to care for clients and each other.
“The Care Runs Deep campaign has been developed to reflect this deep commitment to care,” says Therese Adami, General Manager, Home and Community Services.
“Our focus is on our key strength – our staff. Our shared purpose is to provide senior Australians with fulfilment, independence and belonging. Our motivation comes from our unique personal experiences that inspires us to care more deeply for our clients.”
The goals of the Care Runs Deep campaign are to:
- Create awareness of Catholic Healthcare as the most trusted and well-regarded Home Care provider
- Optimise digital presence to drive brand and service awareness
- Grow referrals to create a larger pipeline of Home Care Package clients who have the opportunity to benefit from Catholic Healthcare's quality services
Key messages of the campaign are:
- Brand Vision: People are key in helping older Australians find their own sense of fulfilment, independence and belonging
- Personality: Catholic Healthcare go beyond the everyday, consistently anticipating client needs
- Role: Catholic Healthcare are a transparent, experienced, dedicated health care organisation that can help through every stage of later life
- Perspective: Catholic Healthcare are there for older Australians and their families
- Positioning: Catholic Healthcare go beyond care with 93% customer satisfaction* – consistency and tenure of staff
As part of the campaign, Catholic Healthcare will be releasing a series of videos and employee profiles showcasing Home Care staff who share what Care Runs Deep means to them.
Stories like Mandi Douglas, Community Worker, for the Southern Highlands region.
“Care for my clients run deeps for me because I believe they have worked hard and contributed to this country, raised families and shaped the society we have today. Our clients deserve to be given as much assistance and care to remain in their own homes for as long as possible, with respect and dignity. I am blessed to be able to do my small part in making that happen.”
And Annette Cullen, Community Worker for the Northern Sydney region.
“Care runs deep at Catholic Healthcare because we as an organisation understand our clients. We understand they want their independence at home, and we are there to provide the necessary support.
“Care Runs Deep is the truth of how I live my life, it’s what inspires me. I’m a genuine person and I care about my clients. No matter what I am doing for them, I put my heart into my work.”
And Angie Simon, Senior Community Worker based in South East Sydney, who says it’s the contact with clients which inspires her.
“For many of our clients our Community Workers are sometimes the only person they see or talk to all week. Providing that human contact is so important, as well as taking the time to really listen and engage with clients. Whether we are visiting clients in their home, taking them out for a coffee and a chat or going shopping – our care comes from the heart.”
Find out more about Catholic Healthcare.
*The Catalyst Report Home Care Industry Study NSW 2020