Coast Home Help is Gosford Leisure Living’s Community Service department. The friendly and dedicated staff service the Central Coast, providing a helping hand for a range of people in a number of areas.
Our committed and friendly staff offer a helping hand to clients requiring care or support in a variety of areas, including domestic and social support, transport, respite and intervention, dementia specific care, disability assistance and much more.
Central Coast Home Help’s services can range from one hour per week to 24 hours 7 days a week, depending on the needs of each client. We also have a 24 hours emergency contact on hand to ensure that care and support is always available.
- Coast Home Help can provide the following assistance:
- Care for people with challenging behaviours or dementia
- Family respite and intervention
- 24 hour emergency respite
- Assistance for families who have children with disabilities
- Support for younger people with disabilities
- Social Support
- Shopping outings – Transport Day Club
- Domestic Support – including vacuuming, bathrooms, laundry, cleaning fridges and ovens, meal preparation
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Respite and Interventions for families who have children with Autism / Learning difficulties.
Please contact us by calling us on the number listed above or via the 'send us an email' tab.