We have an exceptional service record from our highly trained and friendly staff. We provide flexible, personalised services, with round the clock support available.
You will be assured our friendly care team will work with you to keep you safe and happy in your favourite place, your home.
We get to know you and understand your unique needs for services and supports and create tailored packages that are just right for you. We provide consistency, flexibility and personalisation.
We operate across areas within WA, NT, VIC and ACT.
In addition to our Home Care services, our clients benefit from our social program Community Connections. This includes weekly activities, day trips excursions, which are beneficial to not only your mental health, but create new friendships and hobbies.
We provide management of:
- Home Care Packages (HCP) WA, Vic, NT
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) WA, Vic, NT
- Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) programs including Veterans’ Home Care (VHC) and Community Nursing
- Transitional Aged Care Program (TRANSPAC)
- Private Services WA, Vic, NT
Our Home Care Packages are customised to suit your individual needs. This means that you can mix and match your services to achieve a combination that suits your needs and lifestyle, maintaining your independence and empowering you to take control of your life. Here are some of our services:
- Personal care
- Domestic assistance
- Meal preparation
- Transport and appointments
- Support and companionship
- Respite for Carers
- Allied health
- Nursing support