Aged Care Online

Find an aged care home for you!
Call My Care Path on 1300 197 230

What is an SRS?

An SRS (Supported Residential Service) provides the same services as a residential aged care home, however they are privately operated and do not receive Government funding. 

Services supplied at an SRS may include:

  • Help with taking medications
  • Help with maintaining personal hygeine (e.g. showering, dressing etc)
  • Assistance with staying active and mobile
  • Social and community activities
  • Supporting contact with health providers

To run an SRS, the person or company must be granted a certificate by the Department of Health.

They are only offered in Victoria and South Australia and fall under state government legislation.

Click here to find SRS aged care homes in Victoria. 

Do you need help finding aged care services?

My Care Path can provide you with a complete end to end consultancy service to assist you in navigating the complexities of aged care. Our consultants are ready to help - call today for a friendly, no-obligation chat! 

Call 1300 197 230

Article posted:Oct 9, 2019
Category: Finding care


Need help finding an aged care provider? Call: 1300 755 702