Acacia Place Supported Residential Service provides long-term residency and aid to low care residents in Frankston.
We take pride in offering a holistic approach to care for residents who may be disadvantaged through mental illness, disability, homelessness or physical illness.
By providing a safe and secure environment, residents have said they are happy with their long-term accommodation, many staying with us for more than five years.
Facility features include:
- A large vegetable patch is utilized and available for those happy to be involved
- We offer weekly outings and in-house activities for you to choose from
- We are located at the end of a quiet court, where a one minute walk will have you at the bus stop to Frankston
- We are drug and alcohol free
- Cleaning staff operate throughout the facility and laundry
- All meals are deliciously home cooked under a dietician’s guidelines and fresh fruit is always available