Blue Willows Residential Aged Care is a small family owned aged care residence located in Ringwood, providing 24/7 care in a friendly and welcoming environment. Blue Willows Residential Aged Care provides permanent care as well as short-term and extended respite care. No ACAS assessment necessary.
Blue Willows Residential Aged Care provides a range of accommodation options for residents including 36 private rooms with ensuites, 16 large private rooms with ensuites and three suites with a lounge area, kitchenette, bedroom and private ensuite (ideal for couples or individuals). All rooms have garden views.
Residents are encouraged to decorate their rooms with personal items and photographs.
As Blue Willows Residential Aged Care does not require a RAD/DAP (accommodation bond) for admission, new residents are often welcomed within a day of enquiry, whether for short-term or long-term stays.
Fees start at $740 per week. This fee includes residential accommodation, all personal care needs, meals, laundry and in house activities.
Other services and amenities at Blue Willows Residential Aged Care include:
- 20 independent living units on-site
- Professional and caring staff
- Fast admission with no accommodation bond required
- Permanent care
- Respite care
- Four wings with kitchenettes and sitting rooms
- Home-style meals prepared fresh on-site with special dietary requirements catered for
- Regular activities
- Entertainment and happy hours
- Personal laundry service
- Social club
- Visiting hairdresser, podiatrist, physiotherapist, doctors and other allied health services
- Internet kiosk
- Plenty of parking on-site for visitors