Manor Court is a not-for-profit aged care home located in the heart of Werribee, providing high quality care, support, and accommodation in a home-like environment. A range of care services are offered including permanent care, dementia care and respite care.
For over 40 years, Manor Court has delivered care services tailored to each individuals’ personal needs in a warm, welcoming and vibrant community.
Manor Care is equipped to provide care and accommodation to those living with dementia, in a secure and comfortable space.
Single rooms are well-appointed with a private ensuite, comfortable bed, plenty of storage and room for small personal items.
A range of lifestyle and wellbeing activities are offered every day, encouraging residents to enjoy a fulfilling, and rewarding life. Activities are delivered both on-site and, in the community, and include bingo, virtual reality, gardening, arts and craft, concerts, pet therapy and happy hour.
Features of Manor Court
- Around the clock care
- Bilingual staff
- Permanent care
- Respite care
- Dementia specific care
- Individually tailored care plan
- Palliative care
- Registered Nurse on-site 24/7
- Activities room
- Comfortable lounges, sitting areas and dining rooms
- Manicured courtyards and gardens
- Well-appointed private rooms (some with private ensuites)
- Wi-Fi and access to streaming services
Activities and Services
- Allied health care services
- Coffee machine
- Comprehensive and personalised lifestyle program
- Hairdressing salon
- Regular outings, events, and activities
- Spiritual and pastoral care
- Walking track