DUO’s aged care services are designed to support your or your loved one in maintaining freedom and independence at home. DUO’s team of experienced professionals provide you with dedicated, individual support based on your needs. Whether its help with household tasks, maintaining your garden or social support, DUO can help you find the service you’re looking for.
The Australian Government subsidised a range of home care services through a variety of programs. DUO can help provide services through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), Home Care Packages and Veterans Home Care, as well as fee-for-service care and support.
DUO provides a range of home care support & services including assistance with:
- Daily living and life tasks
- Companionship, community and social support
- Personal care and mobile services
- Therapeutic and clinical care
- Cleaning and household tasks
- Home modifications, maintenance and handyman
- Garden maintenance and modifications
- Respite care
Everyone’s care needs are different, so DUO will work with you to develop a flexible care plan tailored to your specific wants and needs. You decide how much or how little care and support you need, when you need it.