Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care across Australia. Our mission is to Change the way the World Ages. We provide adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. We are approved providers for Commonwealth Home Care Packages, TAC and Worksafe.
- · Low management fee & hourly rate, 90% of your Home Care Package funds are used for your care
- · Are available 24/7. Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
- · High Caliber Caregivers. We hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.
- · Peace of Mind. Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%
- · We are able to commence services with in the week of the referral and maintain regular communication with the referral source / treating therapist.
All our care givers are minimum Certificate III Aged care & disability or equivalent and receive training in these two programs specifically designed to enhance quality of life
Balanced Care Method™ – Our holistic, evidence-based Balanced Care Method™ encourages a nutritious diet, regular physical activity, mental and social stimulation, and cultivating a sense of purpose to promote overall well-being and maximum independence.
Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ – A science-based activities program that aims to keep our clients mentally sharp. It was specifically designed to slow mental decline in seniors with memory impairment through activities targeting the five cognitive domains - attention, visual-spatial perception, language, memory, and executive functioning.
Our Care givers work on a re-enablement model and provide support and companionship that clients need to live independently. And are able to provide quality care post discharge to ensure a smooth transition home and reduce readmission rate. Our caregivers ensure that patients comply with medical and therapy recommendations post-discharge and prevent avoidable hospital readmission.