Wongaburra work with clients and carers to tailor services that best meet your individual needs. Services are delivered by experienced staff with a passion for supporting individuals to remain living at home.
Wongaburra also support individuals remain socially connected by offering a range of social support groups.
Wongaburra Home Care Services can include:
- Personal Care – including assistance with bathing, dressing and toileting
- Support Services – including cleaning and laundry services
- Home and Garden Maintenance – including lawn mowing, and minor home maintenance
- Social Support – including transportation for medical or social needs and shopping
- Clinical Support – including wound management and continence assistance
- Nutritional Support – including meal delivery and meal preparation
- Men’s Shed
- Tai Chi
- FOLKS Community Program – including social activities and hobbies provided in centre and in the community
Please call Wongaburra on the phone number above to speak with one of our friendly staff members who can assist you to tailor a program to best meet your needs.