Developed around a large historical homestead, used as a function and administration area - a large arcade forms the entry to the nine separate units of care and the lifestyle hub of the Wilson Club.
All residents enjoy their own room with en-suite bathroom, home-style living and dining, with kitchenettes available making it easier to continue to be as independent as possible while in a supported environment. Pets are welcome, subject to assessment
The Kapara community aims to improve health and well-being through regular exercise, strong personal relationships and open learning.
Families are actively encouraged to continue to stay involved in everyday activities with their loved one. Families are encouraged to share was us their passions and skills, often being our greatest volunteers!
Why choose Kapara?
Some of the key features include:
- Healthy Ageing approach to promote healthy minds and healthy bodies
- Specialised Memory Support units
- Lifestyle programs to suit individual needs, while maintaining the highest quality care including outings, entertainment and crafts
- Support to maintain connections with family, friends, community and existing social activities
- Close to the Glenelg beach and Jetty road shops
- Internet access
- High quality healthy food
- family friendly areas
- Beautiful garden surrounds
- Indoor gym with trainers to help you stay active and healthy
- Secure Sensory Garden