Doutta Galla Footscray provides quality aged care and accommodation, just minutes from the famous Footscray Market, Docklands and Melbourne’s CBD. The residence is designed across two storeys, with tranquil courtyard gardens and comfortable hotel-style accommodation. Each bedroom at Doutta Galla Footscray is spacious and features views and a private ensuite.
The community at Doutta Galla Footscray is vibrant and diverse, with all cultures, nationalities, faiths and language groups welcome.
Residents living at Doutta Galla Footscray can spend time in the light-filled communal areas, enjoying a range of daily activities designed to enhance wellbeing and independence.
A secure dementia wing provides specialised care for those residents living with dementia. Our residence is also close to handy local amenities including the Western Private Hospital and Footscray Hospital.
All meals are prepared fresh on-site, with only the freshest ingredients used. Menus are changed each week and dietary requirements can be catered for.
Other services and amenities at Doutta Galla Footscray include:
- Culturally appropriate care
- Highly trained care staff on site 24/7
- Dementia specific care
- 88 spacious bedrooms
- Bright and social indoor and outdoor living areas
- Maintenance officer
- Registered nurse access 24/7
- Onsite chefs
- Laundry and cleaning support
- Full time manager
- Lifestyle coordinator
- Customer support
Lifestyle Activities available at Doutta Galla Footscray include:
- A comprehensive lifestyle and activities program
- Weekly Fun & Fitness classes
- Spanish Social Group
- Vegetable garden
- Arts and crafts activities
- Exercise program
- Italian social group
- Visiting school and preschool children program
- Community visitors scheme
- Film activities
- iPad program
- Café and social connection program
- Religious services
- Men’s activity program
Doutta Galla Footscray welcomes all residential care inquiries.